Canyon Ridge® Modern
Insulated modern style garage doors with faux wood-look composite overlays.
Canyon Ridge® Modern garage doors combine the beautiful look of wood with contemporary design. Streamline the look of a traditional home or add a sophisticated touch to a modern or mid-century style exterior with these durable faux wood modern doors.
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Modern garage doors provide a wide range of door designs that perfectly complement contemporary homes. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite materials for beauty and realism. These doors feature:
- 4-layer construction including durable, composite, steel, and Intellicore® insulation.
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break.
- R-Value ranging from 6.3 to 20.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details.)
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
Clopay® Canyon Ridge® Modern garage doors are built with a strong base door and overlays. The faux wood-look composite overlays are low maintenance, durable and won't rot, warp or crack.
- Plank design: Faux-wood doors with intellicore® polyurethane insulation. 20.4 R-value.
- Metal Inlay design:Faux-wood doors with intellicore® polyurethane insulation. 18.4 R-value.
- Full View design: Faux-wood doors with intellicore® polyurethane insulation. 6.3 R-value.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)
*Available on select models. For more information regarding color availability, click here.
PLANK DESIGN 6"Shown below in 6" Plank. Also available in 3" Plank
PLANK - SHORT WINDOWS DOWN SIDE
PLANK - SHORT WINDOWS DOWN BOTH SIDES
PLANK - ALL WINDOWS
PLANK - LONG WINDOWS DOWN SIDE
METAL (ALUMINUM) INLAY DESIGNS
PLANK - LONG WINDOWS DOWN SIDE
FULL VIEW DESIGNS
SPECIALTY GLASS OPTIONS
Note: Impact rated windows available only in clear.
METAL (ALUMINUM) INLAY CLADDING
FULL VIEW OVERLAY
Black and White Finish available only on Mahogany cladding and overlays.
OPTIONAL ALUMINUM GRIP HANDLE
SPADE LIFT HANDLES (INCLUDED)
Various color options are available on the Aluminium Grip Handle. Click here to view color options.
SPADE STEP PLATE