Carriage House Garage Doors
Authentic looking insulated steel and composite carriage house garage doors.
The perfect blend of beauty and practicality, these carriage house doors look like wood, but they are actually crafted of multiple layers of durable, low-maintenance steel and insulation topped with a woodgrain textured composite overlay.
OverviewCoachman® garage doors feature the charming appearance of an old-fashioned swing-out carriage house door, but offer the built-in convenience of a modern overhead garage door. Throughout the design and construction, there is a recurring blend of beauty and practicality that is evident in the details, like the attractive yet durable steel and composite construction.
- Steel carriage house doors with 4-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" polystyrene or 1-3/8" polystyrene insulation. The R-values of these garage doors range from 6.5 to 18.4.
- The steel skins of these doors are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Four factory finish paint and overlay colors. Overlay and base colors can be mixed to achieve desired look.
- Many glass options, including clear, seeded, rain, obscure, frosted and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Environmental AssuranceClopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™ Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
- Composite overlay
- Insulation with thermal break (2" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" polystyrene or 1-3/8" polystyrene insulation. R-values from 6.5 to 18.4)
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Door sample shown in Standard White.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARC1A - SOLID (Double Door)
ARC1A - WINDOW (Double Door)
ARC3A - WINDOW (Double Door)
ARC4A - WINDOW (Double Door)
ARC13a - WINDOW (Double Door)
ARC14a - WINDOW (Double Door)
SPECIALITY GLASS OPTIONS
WHITE OVERLAY / WHITE BASE
WHITE OVERLAY / ALMOND BASE
WHITE OVERLAY / DESERT TAN BASE
WHITE OVERLAY / SANDTONE BASE
ALMOND OVERLAY / ALMOND BASE
ALMOND OVERLAY / WHITE BASE
ALMOND OVERLAY / DESERT TAN BASE
ALMOND OVERLAY / SANDTONE BASE
DESERT TAN OVERLAY / DESERT TAN BASE
DESERT TAN OVERLAY / WHITE BASE
DESERT TAN OVERLAY / ALMOND BASE
DESERT TAN OVERLAY / SANDTONE BASE
SANDTONE OVERLAY / SANDTONE BASE
SANDTONE OVERLAY / WHITE BASE
SANDTONE OVERLAY / ALMOND BASE
SANDTONE OVERLAY / DESERT TAN BASE
We require use of a pre-approved paint/s having a LRV of 38 or higher. Use of other paints will void the door’s warranty.
SPADE LIFT HANDLES (included)
SPEAR LIFT HANDLES
COLONIAL LIFT HANDLES
DECORATIVE LIFT HANDLES
RING DOOR KNOCKER
TWISTED "L" HANDLES
SPADE STRAP HINGE
SPEAR STRAP HINGE
COLONIAL STRAP HINGE
SPADE STEP PLATE
SPEAR STEP PLATE
COLONIAL STEP PLATE