Modern Steel Garage Doors
Subtle modern beauty, simple up-keep.
Modern Steel™ garage doors perfectly complement contemporary and mid-century modern home styles. Doors are available with or without grooves in multiple paint and Ultra-Grain® finishes to create the perfect look for your home.
OverviewModern Steel™ garage doors are available with a wide variety of options to suit your taste and your home’s appearance. Whether your home is mid-century modern, contemporary, or somewhere in between, these beautiful and durable steel-panel garage doors will add curb appeal to your home's exterior.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer steel and insulation construction options.
- Garage door insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2", 1-3/8", 1-5/16" polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 4.4 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Available as either a flush or grooved steel panel design.
- Steel surface textures vary by model and paint surface. See chart here for more details
- 13 factory finish options available, including Ultra-Grain® wood-look finishes.
- Many glass and window size options available including insulated, frosted, slim, and long and short designs.
- Optional window grilles can be removed for easy cleaning.
Environmental AssuranceClopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction
- Insulation options include (R-values from 4.4 to 18.4):
- 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane
- 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene
- 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pre-treatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency, and durability. (Click for details)
FLUSH WITH WINDOWS*
GROOVED WITH WINDOWS*
Flush with full view long panel windows*
Flush panel with short windows*
GROOVED WITH LONG PANEL WINDOWS*
Grooved full view with short panel windows*
Flush with Contemporary Slim Windows
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS MEDIUM FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS CHERRY FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS WALNUT FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS SLATE FINISH*
We require use of a pre-approved paint/s having a LRV of 38 or higher. Use of other paints will void the door’s warranty.